Monday, March 03, 2008

Four Things

My cuz tagged me on a Four Things questionaire.
Here goes:

Four jobs I have had in my life: Waitress, Wedding Videographer (ugh!), News Reporter/Anchor, DJ at Campus Radio Station in College.

Four movies I would watch over and over: A Little Princess, Bridget Jones Diary, Cindrella Man, Say Anything (heck anything with John Cusack).

Four places I have lived: Lincoln, NE; Rapid City South Dakota; Omaha, NE; Denver, CO

Four TV Shows that I watch: Medium (if you haven't watched it - start! It's awesome!), LOST, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives

Four places I have been: Jamaica; San Francisco, CA; Cape Cod, MA, Ozarks, Arkansas (yeah really!)

Four people who e-mail me (regularly):Christine, Kimberly, Mr. Burns Michelle

My favorite foods- Eggplant Parmesean Sandwich, Veal Saltimboca I know, I know but I'm allergic to chicken!! , any Dead Pig, anything with Aritchoke as a featured ingredient

Four places I would rather be right now: With Mr. Burns, Seattle, A beach - anywhere, visting my family.

Things I am looking forward to this year: Summer - all three very short months of it, My birthday (summer), Getting a job, three little words.

No comments:

Post a Comment