Monday, November 05, 2007

Gifts for the best Mommies

Everyone is having babies these days!!

Here is the latest baby gift... for Mo's baby girl... ready for wrapping. (actually, I still have to stitch on the velcro tabs on the diaper pouch. Haven't figured out how to template that prior to assembly.)

I blogged about it's protype a few days ago, after duplicating the design from: http://www.disdressed.blogspot.com/ .

I like this fabric much better than my first one.
I'm a little disappointed in my embroidery skills. Fortunately, it seems to improve each time.
Here's a sneak peek at the next one ... in progress: (suprises are wasted on some people, you know!!)
Kate was much easier to manage than Abigale. I told KH that by the time she names her baby - I'll have the embroidery down... just don't name it Anastasia!
KH says it's a toss-up between the fabric used for Kate's pouches... and the red, blue, green dots on the left side of this pic. I'm not sure either. I think the dots will be really cute (and gender neutral).

2 comments:

  1. oh my GOSH!!!! Is this MY Kate?

    It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you sneaky, impossible to surprise woman!

    Ahem, my best embroidery job yet. If I do say so myself. Notice: I didn't even TRY to do Katherine!

    ReplyDelete