Tuesday, January 27, 2009

This Past Weekend

Okay my 3rd attempt at getting 3 workouts in a week was also a failure, but this time it was because of the snow. Always something, isn't it?

I did get in 20 minutes of strength exercises on Saturday, so that was good.

So far this week, I've already been to the pool once and will be going again tonight, this time to water aerobics with my roommate. My schedule just opened up a little bit, so now I may be able to go to the pool for a 3rd time this week!

Today is also weigh-in day. I'm at -1.9, which is just ever-so-slightly less than last week...but I'm happy I didn't go up! I've really been working on making the right food choices. Though I certainly don't do it all the time, I'm improving.

In other news, I also have additional motivation to lose weight...my soon-to-be sister-in-law asked me to be her maid-of-honor in her wedding next January!

Ronnica accountability: Saturday - 20 minutes strength exercises
Monday - 30 minutes swimming (17 laps)

TRS Accountability: Tuesday one hour yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment