Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ugh

I snuck out of work during a slow period today - to go to an afternoon yoga class so that I wouldn't have wait until 7:15.

The schedule indicated it was a yoga sculpt class.

When I got there, got changed and made it to my mat - I noticed the room was really warm. I turned to someone and asked if it was a 'Hot' class. Yep.

Oh no.

I still had to go back to work so I didn't want to be all sweaty. But mostly I was concerned because it's hard enough for me to breathe as it is. In a hot room, it'll be excruciating. And they were going to use weights too!

I was right. This was a class I needed to work up to.
Half way through class (a half hour) I had to pick up my mat and leave!

I took a quick shower before I headed back to work - but I only got a half hour in!

Pllllbbbbttt.

TRS Accountability: 1/2 hour yoga. Grrr.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, that would be frusterating, but at least you got something in! I had such hopes that this would be THE week that I'd go to the pool twice...wrong! I'm not even going to get to the pool once, thanks to the weather (Raleigh drivers are maniacs, so it's best to avoid driving all together) two days, babysitting one, a book club one, and finally a fellowship at church. Ack! Next week...

    ReplyDelete